Headquarters: New Jersey
This is a unique opportunity that goes beyond technical necessity and allows you to work creatively with cross-functional teams to shape the next version of Informed. You’ll work in proactive and methodical ways to inform our engineering process and influence product decisions. You’ll be part of a world class engineering team that is multidisciplinary with design, frontend and backend combined. You will be expected to utilize the right technology to build the best product experience possible by linking complex backend operations with smooth frontend components.
Ideally, you’ve built an exciting SaaS product in your previous roles and gain satisfaction in helping customers be more successful.
- Supporting our product, building new features, working autonomously to write and scale new services.
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, customer advocates and more using tools like GitHub, Jira, Slack and Trello.
- Helping us with an exciting transition. We are currently transitioning from a .NET monolith to a service-oriented architecture with microservices and React components on the frontend.
- Caring about agility as much as you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped.
- Be proud of what you work on and obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Expert in Test Driven Development
- Expert knowledge of .NET (C#)
- Expert knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Extensive experience with React framework
- Extensive understanding of REST APIs and SOA architecture
- Experience building Microservices and relevant concepts
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Ability to write reusable, efficient code and correctly utilize design patterns
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements
- Active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools (GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- You must have a proactive mindset toward fixing and responding to issues and integrating feedback
- Work from anywhere in the world, we are a fully remote company
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth
- Medical and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- 401k plan with company match
- Company happy-hours
- Stipend to get whatever equipment helps you do your best work
We’re busy building the next generation of SaaS products that will transform online selling forever. We’re growing and are focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that are ambitious, humble, and positive. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us. Join us to do the best work of your career!