Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
What is the opportunity?
We are hiring software engineers in the European Union (EU) to join our distributed development team. This is a remote working opportunity.
What will I be doing?
You will join our expanding development team to deliver new features and customer value. You will be an active influencer in technical discussions and contribute to the evolution of our internal systems and processes
Who are you?
- You live and work in an EU country without visa restrictions
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- You have over 5 years of professional software development experience
- You are passionate about problem-solving and excited to solve problems
You have at least 3 years of experience building production applications using one or more of the following:
- Python, React, Typescript, Node.js, GraphQL
- Proficiency in at least one Python framework
- Experience developing against one or more of the following AWS services: CloudWatch Events, Lambda, DynamoDB (DDB), SNS, SQS, CloudWatch Metrics, CloudWatch Alarms, X-Ray
- Proficiency in relational databases (PostgreSQL is preferred).
- Exposure to any of the following Elasticsearch, Containers / Docker
- Proficiency in Celery, REST APIs, e2e and unit testing, and Hands-on Git experience.
- Proficiency in: AngularJS, React/Redux.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn concepts of GraphQL APIs.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development budget
- Working space allowance/home office budget provided by the company
- Company retreats - 2 times/year
- 12-weeks fully paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
Click here to apply: https://grnh.se/8b701dbf3us