Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, SketchDeck, in their search for a Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Industry: Graphic Design/Software
Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Reports To: Head of Engineering
Type: W-2 Full-Time
Our client, SketchDeck, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Full Stack Engineer to join their team. The candidate should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end languages and possess a solid understanding of design principles. They must have the ability to cater to functionality, as well as user experience.
- Plan, implement, test, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs
- Architect and deploy new infrastructure
- Investigate performance issues and execute optimizations
- Keep abreast of latest technologies that may be useful
- Collaboratively analyze new technology proposals
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- MUST have at least 1 consistent year of start-up/small business experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with any front-end single-page application framework (Angular, React, Vue)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong proficiency and interest in UI/UX
- Experience working directly with non-technical users of a software product that you have developed
- Understanding of design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with document-oriented databases
- Proficiency in Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with AWS and its various tools
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (Terraform, Cloudformation); build and deployment tools (Docker, Packer, Capistrano, Jenkins); configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible); and other dev ops tools a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Generous Benefits Package and Healthcare Coverage
- Computer hardware of your choice
- Supportive, egoless culture
- Equity options
SketchDeck combines a talented, global design team with a powerful platform to deliver the largest volume of design in business - everyday design. With an innovative design platform, SketchDeck makes starting projects, providing feedback and managing assets simple and easy.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips