amazon web services
We seek an intellectually curious, thoughtful, and proactive engineer, who is excited to shape the future of solar energy globally. You will be expected to wear many hats, and thrive in a fast pace, highly entrepreneurial environment. You will work side by side with our executive team, and be a driving force in building key features in our software. You will be expected to work well independently and in collaboration with the team.
- 5+ years of experience in client/server application development
- Good grasp of data modeling and experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience designing and working with services in a microservice architecture
- Linux server administration skills
- A drive to analyze, diagnose, and successfully solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently on small teams with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, decision making, verbal and written communication skills
- BS, MS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or another technical field preferred (equivalent professional experience is acceptable)
- Experience with Node.js and/or Python
- Experience with Single-page Application (SPA) development
- Familiarity with Elastic stack or similar logging and monitoring tools
- Experience maintaining continuous deployment environments
- Solar energy experience highly valued, but not mandatory
- Participation in open source projects
If available, please include a link to your Github repo, portfolio, or individual work samples in your resume.
This role will receive a competitive salary, stock options and benefits package.