ruby on rails
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN THE BAY AREA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE. REMOTE WORKING IS FINE BUT MUST BE FROM THE BAY AREA IN ORDER TO HAVE FACETIME WITH THE TEAM POST COVID.
Comp: $200K-$250K (highly dependent on seniority) + Cisco RSU's + 20% annual performance bonus + 401k match (up to 4.5%) + 22 days PTO + Sign on Bonus
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
As Senior Manager of the MX and MG Dashboard team, you will lead a full-stack web team in developing our SD-WAN, security, and cellular products. The MX/MG dashboard empowers our customers to more easily set up, deploy and monitor their IT infrastructure. You will collaborate with partners across Meraki to help your team provide the functionality, scalability and reliability to stay ahead of our rapid growth.
What you will do:
- Define and execute your team’s vision.
- Partner with other full-stack teams, UX, Product and Support.
- Grow and mentor your teams.
- Build strategy and team roadmap.
- Coding and technical leadership experience.
- Managed multiple teams.
- Worked on load balancers, caches, relational databases, non-relational databases, observability tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with scripting and coding with languages like Ruby (Rails, EventMachine, Unicorn), Scala.
- Developed on Linux, OpenStack, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Supervised ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic
We encourage you to drop us a line even if you don’t have all the points above. That's a lot of different areas of responsibility! We will help you pick them up because we believe that great engineers come from a diverse set of backgrounds.
At Cisco Meraki, you will benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.