amazon web services
Part of that responsibility is designing and building the required auxiliary services to maintain billing, authentication, and API requests. Our applications typically don’t have to handle a large number of visitors but, rather, have to provide a large body of information in a useful and concise way.
What you’ll be responsible for
- You will be in charge of developing new product lines and features for our web applications as well as improving and maintaining the quality of the entire codebase.
- You will participate in the full product lifecycle: planning, conception, development, testing, customer feedback, and iteration.
- You will proactively suggest improvements across the whole stack.
- Maintain our web application tech stack: PHP Laravel, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Redis and whatever else is required to get the job done.
What we’re looking for
- Strong agile mindset, able to iterate fast and give early feedback.
- Proven experience with PHP (7+) and Vue.js.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience developing SaaS style applications or public API’s.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it.
- Hands-on mentality.
Bonus points for
- AWS experience.
- Experience with Event Sourcing and DDD.
- Data visualisation experience.
- Experience building client facing data applications.
- Active member of the open source community.
- Basic understanding of the (global) real estate market.
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!