Clio is more than just a tech company–we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice.
We are currently seeking a new Senior Full-Stack Product Engineer to join our Lawyaw development team. This role is also available to candidates across Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United States (some exceptions may apply).
What your team does:
Acquired by Clio in 2021, Lawyaw is a SaaS platform focused on enabling the digitization of legal services. Our platform solves a foundational gap in the market by making it easy to incorporate programmable documents into digital workflows. Lawyaw currently powers over 1,000 law firms and are growing quickly, but we have so much more to build!
As a Senior Full-Stack Product Engineer at Lawyaw you are tasked with building the products and features that thousands of lawyers and law firms will depend on to generate their legal documents and automate their workflows. You’ll work on everything from user interfaces to backend infrastructure and APIs.
We're looking for people with a deep passion for building top-tier software that delights users. You have a deep empathy for the end user and can't help but fall in love with the problem at hand in order to build the best solution. You are a no-ego doer who is comfortable dealing with change and a bias towards action.
What you’ll work on:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and designers to scope, evaluate and design the technical solutions to product problems and features.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our codebases and processes.
- Build, maintain and iterate on our core product and features.
- Be a steward of crafting great product experiences and putting yourself in the shoes of our users.
What you may have:
- 5+ years experience in a top tier software company designing, building and shipping production code.
- Proficiency in designing and deploying clean semantically versioned API's and building portable and reusable React components with clean interfaces.
- Proven ability to lead project initiatives from ideation to completion including rollout, documentation, monitoring and analytics.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers