Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Java, React) f/m/x - Full-time contract | Berlin-Kreuzberg / Remote | Start date: As soon as possible
We’re a small Berlin-based SaaS HR-tech company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,300 customers use our innovative product. We’re backed by experienced business angels and international investors. Allianz X, the digital investment division of the Allianz Group participated in our last funding round.
We're looking for an experienced, smart and motivated Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Java, React) f/m/x to join our team, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and develops an HR software our customers love.
Current information on the application process
Our team is currently working remotely. To make sure everyone stays secure, we have adapted the application process to the recent conditions and conduct our interviews by video, telephone and occasionally in person - in compliance with the necessary distance and hygiene rules. For further information please contact our recruiting team.
We wish you much success with your application. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!
What you’ll do:
- Take end-to-end ownership of design and implementation of product features
- Write great production-ready code on schedule
- Contribute to make our easy-to-use platform a great user experience
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our application
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Collaborate well with others, be a great teammate
- Be ready to adapt and pitch in on other projects as needed
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Be responsible for delivering sustainable and high quality code
- You’re up to date with the world’s newest technologies and keen to implement and evolve them with us
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications
- Enjoyment for being a generalist working on both frontend and backend and anything it takes to solve problems and delight our users
- Working experience in AWS and CI/CD is a plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Why you should join the team:
- Daily virtual stand-ups with the team and regular 1:1 feedback meetings
- International team from different cultural backgrounds and a family-like work environment where everyone knows each other
- A choice to work from Mac or Linux
- Extra paid holiday time
- A range of great employee benefits
- Flexible working, we’re also open to a home-office/WFH setup or offer this position fully remote
- Option to work at our physical office loft space in Berlin-Kreuzberg, that’s dog-friendly, bright and modern to give you a quiet and comfortable place to work. You’ll find a constant supply of coffee, mate and other refreshments there as well. To keep you healthy we also provide you with a fruit basket, veggies and a variety of snacks
All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences, and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.
Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our HR team. You can get in touch with our Recruiter Roslyn or Paula, our Head of HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!