chargeIT empowering e-mobility
Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) Full-time in 01099 Dresden (Remote Option)
E-mobility is the future ... and it has already started!
Become part of chargeIT mobility who is part of Eneco eMobility - one of the leading providers of intelligent charging systems and solutions in the EV market that has built up a strong position in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. There is only one way to realize our current phase of international expansion: growing towards a digital company with scalable and smart IT solutions.
That's why we'd love to welcome you on board so we can focus on enterprise platforms, user interfaces and user experience together. Your tasks will be in the area of headless CMS development, design and development of backend and frontend components and applications for web & mobile.
Ideally, you should already have experience in the field of eMobility. Fundamentally, you should be well-versed in headless CMS systems, GraphQL and modern frameworks for mobile and web applications, as well as enjoy implementing software from business concept to scalable product used by thousands of users. If so, you'll play a critical role in building scalable applications that delight our customers and teaching our way of working, which is based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
These are your tasks
- As a Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for design, development and testing of applications and services.
- You work on the design as well as the implementation of a customer journey with inspiring UX and create SEO-friendly content & products.
- You are quality oriented and willing to take responsibility for the working solution.
- Develop according to clean code principles, integrate automated tests and build pipelines.
This distinguishes you
- At least 4 years of experience with various frameworks and libraries for API development and connectivity, in the UI space with React or Vue.js, and with various database systems
- Experience with headless CMS and static site generation is a plus
- Ability to develop software in an agile scrum process and willingness to work with remote teams
- Self-starter and motivated to make an individual contribution
- Fluency in English or German
- Company pension plan & occupational disability insurance
- (e-)Bike leasing
- Individual training budget
- Mobile working: in the office, at home and on the road
- Flexible working hours and vacation
- Flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your salary requirements and possible starting date by e-mail to [email protected]
You want to know more about the job and us? You can find more information on www.chargeIT-mobility.com