KUBIKx develops digital ventures for the logistics and transportation space. As a Senior Fullstack Engineer you will be the driving force behind a diverse range of greenfield products from the initial POC of a product until the delivery on the MVP.
- You support our venture development process by creating technical POCs for new business ideas
- You build amazing apps that truly excite our customers and investors.
- You play a crucial role in defining, designing, and building apps that innovate the logistics sector.
- You take ownership of the entire development cycle – from architecture to implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- You elevate our Engineering culture by constantly updating your knowledge and sharing your ideas, insights, and expertise.
- You look at your software from the customer’s point of view.
- TDD and documentation are your foundation for creating apps.
- You are passionate about evaluating how emerging technologies could solve user problems better.
- You have at least 5 years of commercial experience working in frontend and/or backend.
- You are experienced in working with APIs, both third-party and custom written.
- You have strong communication skills in both English and German (at least B2).
- You work well independently and in a team.
- This is the current tech stack: GCP Kubernetes -> Docker -> Java -> Spring Boot, Redis, PostgreSQL -> ReactJS, Material UI
What we offer you
- Be an essential member of a smart and committed team with the backup of a European market leader from its very start.
- No legacy, Dispatchy is very young. We need you to pave the way.
- Work with a high degree of freedom and flexibility.
- A competitive salary and relaxed (remote) team socials.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technologies.