Copado Strategic Services
This role is contract-based, with contract-to-hire as an option for the right fit.
Copado Strategic Services (formerly New Context) is a leading cybersecurity company in the practice of secure development and operations “DevSecOps.” We provide technical and management consulting to help enterprises build stronger and more secure software and infrastructure. We are a group of engineers who live and breathe Agile Infrastructure, Systems Automation, Cloud Orchestration, and Information & Application Security.
Our client is seeking a Senior Go Developer to work remotely. Full stack experience is preferred, but not required. The assignment will last a minimum of 3 months, with a strong possibility of extension. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) opportunity with our company, and you will be able to work with an assortment of clients once the project is complete.
Who you are:
- Developer with 4+ years work experience in a Software Development, application development or DevOps role.
- Fluent in Go (golang).
- Experienced in API design/development, testing, and authentication/authorization strategies for applications.
- A believer in testing, test automation, and their role in software engineering.
- Familiar with Open Source web technologies, notably Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, and/or the HashiCorp suite.
- An excellent communicator, able to deliver project status and explain technical elements to non-technical audiences.
- Able to think on your feet and learn quickly on-the-job in order to meet the expectations of our clients.
- Enjoys working with minimal oversight and owning the results, good and bad.
- Experience in CI/CD, automation, DevSecOps.
- Experience in IT infrastructure and infrastructure automation.
- Experience interfacing with external clients or customers.
- Well-versed with cloud deployments in one or more of AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Comfortable presenting complex technical issues to high-level executives.
- You must be legally eligible to conduct business in the US.
- You must be able to attend team meetings between 10 am and 1:00 pm US Pacific Time.
- Strong written and oral English skills are required.
- Direct candidates only; referrals and agencies will not be accepted.
Copado may build products primarily in Salesforce, but Strategic Solutions works with a wide variety of technologies, based on customer needs. Your projects will typically include a selection of these tools (and not Salesforce):
- Cloud & Virtualization: AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack, Cloudstack, kvm, libvirt
- HashiCorp products: Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul, Vagrant
- Containers: Docker, LXC, Kubernetes, Helm
- Automation: GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Travis, Jenkins
- Config management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt
- Monitoring: SysDig, DataDog, AppDynamics, New Relic, Sentry, Prometheus
- Databases/Datastores: Cassandra, Hadoop, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Security: Compliance Automation, App Security, Firewalls, OSSEC, AuthN and AuthZ