To ensure success as a Senior Mobile developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS application frameworks, be proficient in Swift, have worked with either Flutter or React Native and be able to work as part of a team.
- 6+ years of experience as a developer working with Swift, AppKit and/or UIKit
- Knowledge of Flutter or React Native
- Experienced with integrations that combine APIs and backend services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines as well as their Human Interface Guidelines
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of dependencies managers like CocoaPods or SwiftPM
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics or Core Text
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, where the Design, Product, Marketing and Business sides of the application play an important role in the development cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
What we offer
-Competitive salary based on qualifications.
- 30 days Christmas bonus.
- 12 vacation days from the first year.
- 100% holidays bonus
- Inflation adjustment every year: This is in addition to any performance-related raises.
- Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
- Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
- Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)
- Profit-sharing from global Envato once a year: This amount varies from year to year and it’s not guaranteed.
- Profit-sharing (Mexican Entity).
- Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been to twice a year.
- Unlimited ebooks/books
- Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
- Topline equipment
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!