How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
We are searching for a Senior iOS Developer who will join our client with Austrian roots. This FinTech start-up, renowned on the digital assets exchange market, is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bringing investing closer to their clients.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will join a project that involves developing the client’s native iOS app. Alongside hands-on feature development, you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
Your team is responsible for enabling users to get fast & easy access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies, through the investment platform. As part of this team, you will help deliver new innovative features that adhere to the imposed quality standards.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in mobile programming;
- Great knowledge of Swift, iOS best practices and software architecture patterns;
- A passion for mobile platforms and creating a user-friendly app;
- Prove experience in developing iOS apps;
- Well-versed in version control;
- Strong UI/UX and design orientation;
- Ability to ensure high performance in your work;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Good English language skills.
The position comes with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure technical design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the iOS platform;
- Provide extensive code testing to ensure adherence to functional requirements and quality maintenance;
- Manage the already existing app through bug fixes, while also improving the overall performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners;
- Stay up to date with programming best practices and new technology trends.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.