AI Incube (parknav)
North America/Europe/Israel (Remote)
Senior Java Backend Engineer
AI Incube, AI-driven company that is changing the way people park thru its parking availability prediction service (Parknav), is looking to add senior software engineers to its team.
Job Description: You will be working on expanding and enhancing our AI-based prediction service. We are scaling rapidly, and have a number of new projects in the pipeline, primarily dealing with IoT sensors, geospatial data and computer vision.
Our current stack consists of Java 8, Scala, Kubernetes, Postgis/Redis, Presto, Google Cloud Platform, Play Framework and Spring. Most of our projects involve working with maps, geospatial data and ML systems.
We are 100% remote, so you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have a decent internet connection, and can work either during American or European work hours.
- Design, develop, configure, extend, troubleshoot, deploy and maintain our Parknav prediction service.
- Quick learner – research and learn about new methodologies and applications, and apply what you’ve learned.
- Work with our data science and machine learning teams to build a world class environment for running analysis and predictions on street level geospatial data.
- Desire and ability to work on full stack projects.
- Desire to work with maps, geospatial data and machine learning.
- Java Expert
- GCP, AWS or Azure
- Spring or Lightbend stacks
- Background in Math/Machine Learning or mapping/geospatial experience
- Fluent English speaker
Desired, but not required:
- Statistics, deep learning
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Additional vacation days
PARKNAV is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!