IDR's largest client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team! The Senior Java Developer is responsible for designing, architecting, and developing high-end technology solutions to solve complex and challenging problems.
**Only US Citizens or Green Card holders can be considered for this remote opportunity**
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Experience in architecting modular Microservices based applications using Java Spring Boot & NodeJS (preferred)
- Knowledge of industry best practices around Microservices and resiliency design patterns (Netflix OSS)
- Experience building applications based on Microservices architecture (experience with any of MuleSoft API Manager, SpringBoot/Webflux or NodeJS or Play framework or similar frameworks is desirable)
- Developing & deploying common APIs for different digital channels
- Well versed in Azure Cloud
- DevOps experience to automate all dev process, QA and Operations & monitoring.
- Knowledge of building applications that are highly maintainable and support rapid deployments
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Qualifications of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience with building applications based on Microservices architecture