amazon web services
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Solving complex problems in distributed computing
- Working on open-source software
- Implementing non-trivial infrastructure code
- Creating well-crafted and thoroughly tested features, from design to production
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code to allocation-rates
- Digging into mechanical sympathy concepts
- Delivering a technical talk at a conference
If this is you - we are looking for a Senior Engineer to join the Clouds Team at Hazelcast. Hazelcast is an open-source application platform for stateful, data-intensive workloads at scale.
What we look for
- Experience with Java
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts.
- Strong focus on software quality.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Experience with container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud platforms. (AWS, Azure, or Google Compute Engine)
- Experience with Spring framework
- An entrepreneurial spirit - as we expect each team in Hazelcast to organize themselves like a startup
At Hazelcast you will work on exciting open-source projects that push the boundaries of distributed computing.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Golang
- Competitive Salary
- Equity options
- Yearly training budget
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
We accept candidates working remotely from Ukraine and Turkey only. Additionally, in Istanbul, it's possible to work from Hazelcast's office.