Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
Fullscript is written with Ruby on Rails, and our product is built on our internal GraphQL API. On the front-end, we’re using React, TypeScript, and Apollo to create top-notch experiences for our users. Our team cares about doing things well, and about the developer experience on the team. Fullscript is a place where you’ll be encouraged to learn, mentor, and grow.
This is how we like building software: https://brand.fullscript.com/developer-handbook.html. If you share our values, we’d be excited to talk with you!
What you'll do
- Ensure we are writing high quality, well-tested components that are easy to understand and re-use.
- Manage change; We have a large codebase that is in constant flux.
- Implement tooling to make front-end development easier.
- Review pull requests, mentor, and being an advocate for high-quality code that makes future development faster, easier and better.
- Scope and plan projects and working with other developers (front-end and back) to implement them.
- Work directly with the product owners and engineers
- Contribute to technical improvements, develop and maintain quality standards
- Other duties signed to you by the company from time to time
What you bring to the table
- A keen interest in UI/UX and product design
- Experience working with JS frameworks (React, Vue, AngularJS, or similar)
- Understanding of design patterns and clean code
- Understands CSS fundamentals and best practices, experience with CSS-in-JS or CSS preprocessing is a bonus
- Experience architecting and implementing front-end features from concept through to release
- Experience mentoring team members
- A desire to work with product design to improve and create our world-class experience
- A desire to learn and being open to feedback
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide