Ellipsis Marketing LTD
Headquarters: Oxford, UK
We’re market-leaders in our area, and are helping drive rapid growth in the WordPress economy. Between us, we have the in-house skills to deliver marketing strategy and implementation for some of the best WordPress businesses in the market.
As a 100% remote team, we carefully balance collaboration with an environment that enables everyone to do their best work.
60% Creating marketing strategy for clients
- Marketing strategy for product businesses of all sizes: you love solving marketing problems and have some experience with strategy for digital product businesses, including those with a SaaS business model. You have a track record of successfully identifying winning marketing strategies.
- Excellent written communication: you are excellent at long-form writing, and communicating your ideas clearly and persuasively to the reader.
- Expertise in specific marketing channels: CRO, SEO, pricing, and/or paid ads. You have a basic understanding of some of these and deep expertise in one or two areas. You’re keen to learn the rest.
- Client communication: you’re able to present your ideas to clients effectively, answer questions on-the-fly, and keep the client very happy. You’re happy to do this predominantly via video calls and email.
- Project management: you already have solid internal project management skills, and love updating and managing tasks from start to finish! Similarly, you’re obsessive with processes: you’ll proactively improve our existing processes wherever possible, and have enough experience with project management to know that smooth internal processes lie at the heart of every successful business.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, and 2+ years in a strategic/consulting role
- Digital marketing agency experience
- Expert-level marketing strategy
- Excellent English editorial skills
- Proven experience writing, proofreading and editing
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent project and account management
- Friendly, efficient client-facing communication
- Experience working remotely full time
- Availability to work on European time (GMT/CET)
- Familiarity with tools including or similar to: WordPress, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, G Suite, Basecamp
- Some knowledge of SEO, CRO, pricing strategy, and/or paid ads
- Fantastic communication skills: Remote work relies on mutual trust, so frequent and clear written communication is essential
- Receptive to feedback and solutions-oriented: We share and learn from each other honestly, openly and easily
- High level of self-awareness: a “people person”: You’ll be dealing with writers and clients on a daily basis, so this is an integral part of the role
- Proven organisational skills: You must be obsessive with deadlines, managing and updating tasks, and totally reliable
- Self-driven work ethic: You need to be 100% reliable, self-motivated, comfortable taking the initiative and seeing projects through to completion
- Knowledge of the WordPress product industry
- Familiarity with project management and remote-work tools, e.g. Basecamp
- This is a full-time, 100% remote role. Work from home, or the beach!
- Competitive, full-time salary with pension, benchmarked to UK rates and based on experience. The range for this role is: £40k to £45k/year
- 28 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working
- Regular team retreats (to fun places! ~2 per year)
- Attend conferences in Europe (in normal times – 1-2 per year)
- Plenty of scope for personal development, and to grow and add more responsibilities as the business grows
- Maternity/paternity leave, and sick pay
- You’ll work for a sustainable, ethical company: we are aiming to become a B Corp by the end of 2021
Please apply through this link. We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on the form you submit, and your CV. Please give us a good reason to select you! Taking the time to research the role, see who we are, what we do, and what you can do for us will increase your chance of success. Your cover letter is where you have the space to do this.