Gorilla Logic, Inc.
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
- Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
- Work out of our very modern office in Medellin, Colombia
- Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
- Fun environment and flexible work schedule
- Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
- Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior Node Full-Stack Developer
- Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of development experience
- 1+ years of backend development using Node.js
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Experience with server-side CSS preprocessors such as LESS and Sass
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Experience with server-side scripting frameworks such as Mustache and Handlebars
- Cloud development experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Backend development with Java/Spring, .Net/C# and/or Python/Flash/Django
- Mobile development experience using native and/or hybrid technologies like React Native