North American Bancard
Our Senior Software Engineers are members of our Payanywhere product team and work on the backend to release cutting edge mobile payments solutions for businesses. Payanywhere goes beyond payments, informing smarter business decisions that save you time and money. Our passion is innovation.
You’ll work on a team to develop and implement solutions for our WebApps and APIs in Node.js. This role will be hands on and collaborative, interacting with other members of the Payanywhere team, writing new code/features, creating automation test scripts and fixing bugs. You will need to be able to handle competing priorities and projects, and must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training
- 5 years of experience designing, implementing and debugging WebApps and APIs using node.js, express.js and react.js
- 3 years of experience developing in and for deployment in the AWS environment
- 3 years of experience Mocha, Cypress, other mocking libraries
- Experience in other backend languages (Java, PHP, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or Snowflake