Hoory is the innovative, voice-activated assistant, designed to radically change the customer support industry.
- Design, develop, and maintain a host of primarily TypeScript microservices for our new AI Chatbot project.
- Work with state of the art technologies to expand our platform while keeping scalability and quality.
- Design the overall software architecture and associated testing and execution processes using Agile Methodologies.
- Responsible for implementing solutions using best practices and design patterns to ensure a performant and efficient repository.
- Responsible for operational and production aspects for handling microservices development and deployments on Google Cloud Platform and associated tooling.
- Lead and mentor backend software engineers while directing projects.
- 4 years of relevant software development experience with Node.js.
- Experience in writing strongly typed code with TypeScript and its syntax
- Experience with writing well defined tests to ensure the maintainability of your code
- Comfortable with the Linux environment and the command line
- Experience with Docker and containerization for developing and optimizing service containers
- Experience with server-side technologies such as MongoDB, Redis and gRPC for implementing solutions for data persistence, caching, authorization, ...
- Experience with the microservices architecture and its related design patterns
- Familiarity with Protocol Buffers, HTTP/2 and gRPC
- Familiarity with docker-compose, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Istio, Envoy and gRPC-web is a big advantage
- Most importantly, motivated to learn, research and introduce new ideas to improve our system.
- Experience with research, planning, and development of project execution strategies.
- Experience with planning and executing a variety of project methodologies as part of the concept stage in the overall project development of web based applications.