Attributy is a fast-growing, B2B-development startup headquartered in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales-tracking, dynamic journey attribution with AI and marketing (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce and e-business space.
You will be working on our NodeJS backend and develop serverless microservices on AWS with API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, and DynamoDB.
- +3 years strong experience with NodeJS, Typescript, AWS, Serverless.com, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway
- Experience writing unit tests with jest
- Experience in handling big data
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- English: upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience with NextJS,
- CircleCi knowledge or any other CI/CD are a plus
- Shell scripting skills are a plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your hourly rate and work location/timezone. We will then send you a coding challenge which will take you about one hour to complete. After that, we will schedule an interview.