Senior Business Analyst | 16060
Remote - work EST hours
6 month Contract
TECHEAD is celebrating over thirty years of incredible heritage, talent, and accomplishments! To learn more about TECHEAD, visit us at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor.
Techead is seeking an experienced Senior Business Process Analyst with experience with IAM security tools. This is a REMOTE position on a 6-month contract.
Client can not have C2C candidates. Must be US Citizen or Green Card.
- Thoroughly understand and document the service model for internal system management tooling
- Facilitate meetings and discovery sessions to understand as-is processes, leading to identifying and designing improved service model and system access roles
- Assist in designing improvements to the system s service model to increase operational resiliency
- Document current processes for review; Analyze processes for customer and system onboarding, access, release, and functionality improvements Understand and model the role-based access capabilities of targeted information systems
- Design and validate an improved access role model for in-scope information systems to facilitate separation of duties and enforcement of least privilege Perform process engineering to mesh existing business process with renewed focus on SDLC and risk reduction
- Improve efficiency by identifying and modeling opportunities for process automation
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, Systems Analysis or a related field
- 7+ years of experience with all aspects of a project from design through development, testing, implementation, and production with extensive technical breadth through experience in the IT industry
- Must have 7+ years of experience as a business process analyst or relevant experience
- Must have 4+ years of experience working in identity and access management or relevant experience
- Ability to understand and model business processes Foundational understanding of security principles with an emphasis on the intersection of how role-based access enforces security best practices, separation of duties, and operational resilience
- Background in role-based access processes Ability to create process documentation
- Ability to facilitate meetings, including meeting facilitation for process discovery
- Experience facilitating information gathering for existing business process and modeling processes
- Ability to model highly complex business processes, particularly those featuring integration of technical solutions that cross multiple functions of the business
- Prefer previous experience with PeopleSoft or Workday integration
TECHEAD's mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won't strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit .
No second parties will be accepted.