Aliens is building a crypto-focused news & content discovery platform designed to inform and inspire the world. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team and get excited about building the future, this role may be the one for you.
We are looking for a customer-focused product leader who is excited about working with leadership to define key features and guide a talented cross functional team on the execution to deliver an outstanding product to users. You bring both deep technical and PM leadership expertise, a strong intuition for business and decision making, and the ability to lead via influence.
What You'll Do:
Working closely with the leadership team and partnering with cross functional teams across Aliens, you will help us:
- Craft our product strategy to make sure we are delivering beautiful products that are fast, efficient, and dependable
- Create specs, build, test, and launch high quality products within your 6 month roadmap
- Translate user needs into product requirements by distilling user problems, writing hypotheses, and describing desired outcomes.
- Help to build, prioritize and execute on the full scope of the Aliens roadmap (mobile and desktop)
- Establish three- and six-month plans and define objectives and key results for the tech team
- Support effective communication and alignment across all teams
- Improve pace of feature development and product innovation across the organization
Skills & Background
- 3+ years of managing technical individual contributors
- 3+ years of product management experience in the consumer mobile app space
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Passionate about leveraging empathy to understand user needs
- Comfortable having candid conversations with managers, peers and direct reports
- Flexible, well-organized and experience working in a fast-paced small company environment
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly written (as a remote company, we heavily emphasize written communication across all departments)
- Able to meet deadlines in a quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding planning, collaboration, and organizational skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Impact & Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards creating opportunities for financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven, experienced and intelligent people in the startup space.
- Flexible Remote Working
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary paid in CRYPTO - this will be tailored according to experience.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.