Senior Product Manager
Remote Jobs in Global>
Senior Product Manager
Headquarters: Kitchener, Ontario
Smile.io is the world’s largest loyalty platform, providing easy-to-use reward programs that help scaling e-commerce brands transform one-time sales into repeat, loyal customers. Over 60,000 brands use Smile to turn transactional purchasers into passionate repeat shoppers.
We’re celebrating explosive growth and need your help empowering every entrepreneur to grow their brand and build lasting relationships with their customers. We are a remote-first company, and we believe you should be able to work from anywhere. We have team members working from home offices across the globe, and our team has never been more connected. Tell us where you'd like to work when you apply!
About the team:
At Smile, Product Managers help build innovative loyalty rewards products for tens of thousands of merchants, and millions of customers around the world. We’re building nothing less than a world-class Product Management team to accelerate our recent growth toward our mission of becoming the loyalty layer for the internet. Smile is expanding rapidly with significant career development opportunities for Product Managers.
About the role:
You’ll be working on product goals, strategy, and delivery with one of our 3 product squads, identifying and defining ways we can help e-commerce entrepreneurs succeed using Smile. As such, this is an influential and high-visibility role in the organization, in which you’re entrenched in meaningful and impactful work. At this stage of your career, you enjoy the autonomy of building your vision and executing it, while also working within the overarching guidance of our product vision and leadership.
What you'll help us achieve:
- Distill and communicate company-wide a very clear ambition for your products
- Work with design, data, and dev to prioritize working on the most impactful things
- Ship high-quality releases at a quick pace
- Collaborate with product marketing to ensure features launch effectively
- Keep the organization updated on the impact your products are having on entrepreneurs
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of product management experience
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experiences, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working with a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You’re comfortable working directly with data to create clarity for your team and your leads
- You take pride in your communication skills and utilize them daily in your current role