- Align on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative and provide strategic product direction
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and advance the product roadmap.
- Own product evolution from inception through launch and iteration.
- Define and communicate detailed user stories, and be able to lead a team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Mentor other product team members
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and the development team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences.
- Leverage analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement.
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship.
- A natural leader who is a clear, effective, and engaging communicator – someone who can build trust and alignment, even in tricky situations.
- A collaborative, creative problem solver who loves digging into complex challenges and values different perspectives.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about new products, emerging technologies, and new market opportunities.
- Seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes your personal and professional development.
- User-centric with a strong eye for design and product marketing; someone who understands the importance of a company’s brand and positioning to gain market share and customer loyalty.
- 4+ years in a product management role, working closely with a development team.
- Experience managing native mobile apps, both iOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to develop strategy presentations and present to an executive leadership audience.
- Data-driven with strong experience with analytics platforms and KPI tracking.
- Experience with B2B SaaS ecommerce products is a significant plus.
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company or with clients in those countries.
- Must live outside of the US.