Cybersecurity startup ThreatConnect, Inc.
ThreatConnect, Inc. provides cybersecurity software that reduces complexity for everyone, makes decision making easy by turning intelligence into action, and integrates processes and technologies to continually strengthen defenses and drive down risk. Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security leadership, risk, security operations, threat intelligence, and incident response), ThreatConnect’s decision and operational support platform is the only solution available today with cyber risk quantification, intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in one. To learn more, please visit www.threatconnect.com.
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer incentives like quarterly awards, an employee bonus and referral program, and team-building outings.
In this role, you’ll be spending a lot of time gathering feedback from: surveys, user analytics, market and competitive research, and most importantly direct customer interaction. You’ll then work with the rest of the product management team and other stakeholders to identify the top needle-movers that belong on our roadmap.
Next, you’ll collaborate with our Design and Engineering teams to help them turn our roadmap into reality by discussing designs, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and balancing impact versus effort, all while giving the team a solid context around the “why” of what they’re working on.
Finally, you’ll work with teams like Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to ensure that they are empowered to communicate the value of our products to the market, from writing blogs to giving webinars to speaking at industry events.
Helping you on your journey is a Technical Product Manager, who you will mentor and coach as your direct report. This person will help you drive our integrations strategy, as well as serve as a valuable expert on the more technical aspects of our products.
In this role you’ll get to...
- Explore the unmet needs of some of the most advanced cybersecurity teams in the world
- Seek out new market opportunities and new ways we can help our users
- Boldly inspire other teams with new initiatives
- Work with a psychologically safe and values-driven team
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager of a software product, preferably in the cybersecurity space for SOC or threat intelligence personas
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong security background and experience with threat intelligence, SOC, IR, or SOAR
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple teams including Engineering and Marketing
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Passion for how the right intelligence can help security teams make better decisions
- Experience with JIRA or other ticketing systems
- Familiarity with tools used by Infosec teams, including SIEMs, vulnerability managers, UEBA, and EDR
- Familiarity with the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience with the software we use in-house preferred: ProductBoard, Pendo, Miro
- Formative childhood experiences that revolved around Star Wars or other iconic science fiction/fantasy works in popular culture