ACCURE Battery Intelligence GmbH
ACCURE Battery Intelligence is an Aachen-based software start-up founded in 2020. We combine cutting-edge research with a practical understanding of the challenges that companies face when dealing with modern battery systems. Using our highly scalable cloud monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the safety and performance of batteries in electric vehicles or grid storage.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join our fast-growing international team. At ACCURE, people with diverse professional backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Do you love sustainable energy, software and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better connect with and serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet you!
We are looking for a highly skilled, full-time Python Developer who is eager to improve and accelerate our software development process. You will be responsible for the code quality of our product. You will develop new python modules yourself and support the implementations of our battery-engineers, e.g. in pair-programming sessions. You will also work together with your Infrastructure Team to ensure a highly scalable code base for our cloud-base environments.
- Develop new python modules as part of our battery analysis cloud platform
- Improve overall code quality and accelerate software development
- Pair-programming with battery-engineers
- Mentor junior developers to improve their Python skills
- Align battery-related functionalities with the overall cloud-computing framework
- Participate in the coordination of our agile development process
- Strong python skills, especially with modules such as numpy, Pandas, scipy, xarray, and SQLAlchemy
- 3+ years of working experience in an agile DevOps environment, ideally in a tech company or startup
- Empathic person with teaching-skills
- Passion and understanding for test-driven development
- Experience with scientific datasets, especially time series data
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Contributions to open-source projects are beneficial
- Direct involvement with technologies which are at the forefront of the global energy transition
- An opportunity to build the software framework of a deep-tech startup with significant traction
- Powerful hardware and working environment/IDE of your choice
- A lovely office at the heart of Europe; with remote working possibilities
- Flexible scheduling and competitive salary
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.