We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
To provide QA support to Search & Discovery/Research (requires experience with automation/backend testing). To provide performance/stress/load testing to all teams, to help the QA team (Chad specifically) build automation frameworks in anticipation of moving from primarily a manual testing shop to be a primarily automated testing shop in 2021.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Devise, implement and maintain functional & API automated test suites and data
- Participate in manual and automation efforts for a given product
- Devise, implement and execute performance, stress, load tests
- Application performance advocate involved throughout the SDLC to recommend and improve performance efforts prior to release
- Identify scalability and performance bottlenecks
- Train less experienced personnel
We welcome your experience and talents:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field (STEM)
- 6+ years of relevant work experience developing, designing, and implementing performance, API and functional automated solutions outside of standard recording products.
- Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks including Selenium Webdriver, Cypress, etc.
- Experience working with API Automation tools such as Postman, SoapUI Pro, etc.
- Experience with performance tool selection, implementation, and execution for tools similar to Jmeter, LoadRunner, TestComplete, Neoload, CloudTest, Blazemeter, etc.
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of automated test methodologies and infrastructure, performance/stress/load testing, estimating, and debugging
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that "wow" factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry's most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify's payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com ( https://careers.givelify.com/)