ruby on rails
- Take ownership of new features and provide maintenance and support.
- Work on our ongoing migration to Next.js from Ruby on Rails.
- Assist with the API design, development, and documentation of our UI Kit.
- Proactively identify and solve bugs, bottlenecks, and issues.
- Work with designers to develop new pages and features.
- Take part in product decisions.
- Build a product with an amazing user experience that makes millions of designers, writers and photographers happy.
- A deep understanding of React.
- Know how to write maintainable CSS.
- Experience with Next.js and Typescript is a plus but not required.
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Work from anywhere.
- Annual team retreat (when traveling is safe again) to a beautiful place that we all vote on.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Parental leave.
- Annual education/conference stipend to learn something new.
- An environment to have a huge impact on our company, the product, and our users.
- A flexible and very effective team dedicated to your personal development.