SALARY DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE
- Manages the full life cycle recruitment process.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to build strong business relationships and assist with documenting requirements for job requisitions.
- Utilizes appropriate recruitment sources for posting positions. Recommend new and innovative resources to advertise jobs.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external partners.
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screens resumes, interview all candidates, and provide candidate evaluations.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess candidate pool and identify strong potential hires.
- Supports hiring manager in developing compensation offers.
- Collaborate with respective Human Resources Business Partner in key decisions.
- Generate and send offer letters and on-boarding documents.
- Conducts and evaluation employment background checks.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 5 years of related experience preferably in a large corporate organization.
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong experience recruiting for multiple disciplines, i.e., marketing, sales, technology, administration, finance, and accounting.
- Strong client service skills are a must with the ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
- Must possess a strong understanding of Human Resources policies. Proficiency in employment law guidelines.
- Must have strong attention to detail and process oriented.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.