From one recruiter running a desk to another. If you have always wanted to start your own thing to maximize your income but were worried about all the admin and building a team from scratch, keep reading.
The reality is, at one time or another, everyone in this industry has thought about going out on their own and starting their own agency. There are many benefits to being your own boss; however, by going independent, you sacrifice the capabilities of a being part of a large recruiting agency. At TEEMA, there's no such sacrifice.
How are we doing that? We've created the platform that every recruiting professional has been looking for. What does that mean?
13 years later and 110M in revenue in 2020 and this model has been proven successful by over 200 desk running members.
What we are looking for:
- 200k+ in previous GM/GP billings annually
- A minimum of 3 years of Agency Recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience full desk recruitment or client management
- Experience with a single or a variety of verticals
- Ability to be a self starter and work with no boss looking over your shoulder
- Experience working collaboratively within a team
- Someone who is passionate about success and motivated by failure
- Must be a self starter that is capable of digging in and taking care of the work with a great attention to detail.
- Someone who is a full-cycle recruiter or focused on either side of the desk
- The ability to work from home with no supervision and still drive results
- The best commission plan in the industry - 80% on every deal. Simple.
- The best professional community - you're on your own but working collaboratively with a team of top performers in the industry
- The best lifestyle - true professionals want independence. You will experience the freedom to choose how you work, where you work with no strings attached
- Centralized back office - you do you and we'll take care of all the administration stuff that no one wants to do
- Reward trips like Presidents Club, quarterly contests, annual conferences, etc.