CSS-Tricks, Digg, Feedly, Axios, and more are just some of the sites who were able to help make more money - connecting them with advertisers like Adobe, Microsoft Azure, Slack, Digital Ocean, and Atlassian who are all able to expand their reach through us.
We are a fully distributed/remote team, with ~55 people spread out across 25 cities in 8 countries. We primarily use Rails and React, with a smattering of Go and PHP, but seek to hire developers who are language agnostic and are more interested in shipping quality code than bikeshedding it.
A sneak peek at our dev team:
- Primarily use Ruby/Rails for the API with a React setup on the frontend (SPA)
- Some Go for performance-relevant code
- Heavy Docker use, mostly hosted on AWS
- We release code every day
Ideally, were looking for someone who is:
- A natural problem solver: integrations can be messy work, requiring equal measures creativity and patience.
- A self-starter: remote teams carry lots of autonomy. Theres no micromanaging here.
- A great communicator: were big on teaching, learning, debating, and explaining, and these things require clear, deliberate communication.
- Experienced working in ad-tech
Youre likely more awesome than you think, so apply even if you only check a few of these boxes.
Interested?Woohoo! To apply, send us a blurb about who you are and what youre into. If youre stuck on where to start, just focus on what you like to build, things youve built in the past that youre proud of, and what youd like to be building now.
We do our best to make the hiring process fair and straight-forward: we do an initial meet-and-greet phone screen, a live pair-coding session over Slack (our primary mode of communication), and a take-home coding test. We move quickly on decisions, and we aim to respond to every applicant and provide feedback where appropriate: even if we arent the right fit for each other, we want you to know rather than have to second-guess.
And if we are the right fit? Were stoked. Come build a platform to help fix advertising with us.