Daley And Associates, LLC.
(USA based 100% remote)
Our client, a Data and Analytics Platform organization, is looking for a remote Salesforce developer to join their team full time. We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator who will work closely with the development team and Stakeholders to improve the existing application and build out new custom solutions to support the growing needs of the organization.
This position is open to remote employment however candidates must be open to working Eastern Standard Time hours, must be based in USA and must be eligible to work for any employer with no sponsorship available.
- Interact directly with our end users, managers and stakeholders as needed to analyze
- objectives and capability requirements to ensure clear deliverables and project success
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing,
- deployment and documentation
- Create appropriate Epics/Stories, etc. in Jira to track projects. Maintain project status at all times
- Create unique customer-based solutions, collaborating with team members as needed
- Review/Create application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce
- best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into our infrastructure
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience of with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including: APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, json, sObjects, SOQL, and SOSL
- Additional experience in the following areas is helpful: Java, Heroku Connect, Jira, Git, Postman, vscode
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision
- ability to work 100% remote
Please note: While we are interested in all qualified candidates, we seek candidates authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship, as we cannot sponsor immigration-related employment visas for this particular role. Daley And Associates in an equal opportunity employer and it is Daley And Associates' policy to review applications regardless of race, gender, national origin, citizenship status or any other classification protected by law.