Concert Health is a rapidly growing behavioral healthcare services organization. The team includes experienced entrepreneurs, nationally recognized clinical pioneers and top flight health-tech investors including Healthy Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, Vertical Venture Partners, and Edward Bergmark.
We provide behavioral health services to primary care organizations using an evidence-based model, Collaborative Care. We employ a growing team of talented, mission-driven clinicians, empowered by a modern technology platform. Collaborative Care has been shown to be effective, and is supported by Medicare, most commercial health plans, and Medicaid in many states. You can learn more about the model here.
We're looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Developer who will partner with our Product Team to expand our Salesforce Service Cloud Care Management Platform - empowering our clinical team to provide excellent care at scale. Our vision is a unified technology experience for clinicians and patients that brings together electronic medical record (EMR) data, our care management platform, patient engagement tools, and healthcare data analytics. Your ability to create elegant solutions to complex business problems - using Salesforce.com configuration and development tools and leveraging APIs for third-party integrations - will be integral to achieving that vision.
- Become an expert on our care delivery model, the systems that enable it, and requirements to drive growth and support scale
- Provide strategic direction in the areas of build vs. buy/integrate, technology stack and architecture, data science, machine learning, and analytics
- Develop in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Write and maintain high-quality code, with high test coverage, following rigorous processes, standards, and methodologies
- Build for scale: define initiatives to improve infrastructure, reduce technical debt, and decrease system complexity; aggressively govern our data model
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues Mentor members of the team to maximize overall productivity and effectiveness of the team
- Be comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence
Your Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs
- Demonstrated success integrating Salesforce.com with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of business processes
- Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Demonstrated success with advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
- Demonstrated ability to lead architectural decisions, and to analyze, build, and extend stack as required for commercialization
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Strongly opinionated and pragmatic, but respectful and collaborative
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer II (PDII) or equivalent experience,* Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder or equivalent experience, etc.
- Exposure to healthcare and experience/understanding of the healthcare IT ecosystem (especially behavioral healthcare) and understanding of related systems, such as electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Familiarity w/ healthcare interoperability standards such as FHIR, HL7