Codeworks IT Careers
Primary Skill: Java
Secondary Skill: Design & Architecture
Years of Experience: 10+
Our client is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Role can be remote based anywhere in the CONTINENTAL US.
As part of clients Imaging business, this team is responsible for developing and maintaining the next generation SW platform and applications using modern SW technology stack for our scanner products. In this journey we are also replacing/refactoring our legacy SW monolith with micro-services based architecture and domain-driven design. This SW platform is continuously evolving and also enabling and activating our business vision of unifying our UX/UI and extensible SW design/architecture across different modalities and products while employing latest and greatest DevOps, CI/CD, Cybersecurity, and industry standard development practices like Agile/SAFe/SDLC4.
This team is part of a culturally diverse global team sharing the same goal, and is comprised of highly-skilled, experienced, motivated, ever-curious and thus ever-learning individuals. As part of this team you will be solving problems and taking on challenges alongside physicists, scientists and application in the SW domain of client's MRI scanner products with utmost quality and safety at its core value. As part of this team you will be responsible for multiple software projects with high complexity that require in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
• Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
• Participate in the enterprise architecture domain governance model.
• Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods.
• Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum 10 years of experience
• Hands-on experience programming in Java/C/C++/Python
• Working experience in Domain-Driven-Design and Microservices Architecture.
• Working experience with Spring MVC, Springboot, cpprestsdk or other equivalent frameworks.
• Working experience with Cybersecurity, DevOps & CI/CD technology stack
• Proficiency in Design Patterns and Anti-Patterns
• Experience in Healthcare, Aviation or equivalent regulated industry is a plus.
• Ability to consult with customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level
• Ability to Analyze, design, and develop a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business.
• Working knowledge of configuration choices and related cost implications; Experience with complex solution configurations.
• Knowledgeable of full range of solution catalog within a business unit and able to discuss overall solution at depth.
• Experience sustaining operational stability through various life cycle phases (planning, implementation, steady state, de-commissioning); Ability to provision and budget via capital and operating.
• Able to lead early stage customer interactions; Guide customers as they develop confidence and comfort with approaches, and integrate with their legacy tech investments.
• Adept at navigating the organizational matrix; understanding people's roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates.
• Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement
• Able to articulate the value of what is most important to the business/customer to achieve outcomes
• Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts.
• Possess extensive knowledge of full solution catalog within a business unit and proficiency in discussing each area at an advanced level.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification
• Demonstrated working knowledge of internal organization
• Foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources, rally teammates.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners and customer personnel.
• Demonstrated Change Management /Acceleration capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all organizational levels
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Ability to influence and build consensus with other Information Technology (IT) teams and leadership