Interested in joining a team of brilliant people who are all working towards one important goal? At University Tees, our culture is focused on making our customer experience the best it can be (this is where you come in). We’re looking for developers who want to bring their talents to a great work culture and environment. University Tees is an established and fast-paced custom apparel and promotional products company never satisfied with the status quo and experiencing major growth. Innovation, legendary client service, and a close-knit community describe our culture. We offer a comfortable, informal, yet fast-paced work environment full of people who like to get quality projects done.
The team and you At University Tees you will be a part of a development team that has the freedom to develop scalable software solutions for multiple internal and external team members and customers. You will create new and maintain existing web infrastructure and play an integral part in the entire company’s development. You should be self-motivated, have the ability to learn and be a nice person. We believe strongly in individual responsibility with the support of a very close knit team. We like to start work with a problem statement and encourage the team to write a pitch on how they might like to solve the problem. There are no spec documents here. If you think you can thrive in this type of environment, read on.
- 7 - 10 years of experience being a professional web programmer.
- Strong expertise within Ruby on Rails and a deep understanding of web programming in general.
- Fully capable of taking substantial features from concept to shipping as the sole programmer (alongside a designer).
- Work doesn’t necessarily need to be reviewed, but general approach may be.
- Can provide material feedback on the work of junior programmers.
- Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance Coverage
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible PTO policy
- Fully remote (if desired)