atform Test Automation Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be working in a new, startup-like strategic development team as we add and enhance new features in our cutting-edge cloud-based banking applications. You’ll need to be able to be hands on and will be working with a top-tier domain-driven design team to define and drive our multi-application testing strategies using some of the latest tools and technologies. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a development environment with our automation, business analysis, documentation, and development team members to ensure we deliver great, cloud-first applications with the highest quality and testing efficiency.
This position can sit at any Jack Henry location or Remotely in the US. We are targeting a start date of Jan 3rd. However, this can be expedited depending on the needs of the applicant. The target salary range for this position is between $101-125k depending on experience and geographical location.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Complete product technical/architectural design and prototyping/software development.
- Provide cost estimates and comparisons of technical designs utilizing various technologies.
- Provide individual and team level time estimations for implementation of technical designs.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Collaboratively work with Business Analysts, Software engineers, and DevOps Engineers to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Create required technical documentation.
- Perform release validation testing and beta support for products.
- Adhere to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Assist in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- Collaboratively work with Onshore contractors.
- Provide technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application/service.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of API testing, using REST, Postman, SOAPUI, SOATest, and/or HPE UFT.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to attend meetings, training and or a professional conference.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong interest in mentoring other developers and presenting apps & technologies to stakeholders.
- Experience performance testing and optimizing services and the scaling of those services.
- Building RESTful API’s according to industry standards and integrating with SOAP-based API’s and web services.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience with Selenium, and JMeter, or similar tools like HP Enterprise Testing Center, Loadrunner, etc.
- Experience in .NET, MS SQL Server, MongoDB or similar databases.
- Experience testing with financial services products.
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 suite and or applications.