ata Platform GoodNotes
amazon web services
Our Core Values:
- Users come first
- Build a better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
We want to make education and work more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes.
What you will achieve:
- Design and build a high-performance data platform that serves as the foundation of our future data initiatives
- Implement elegant solutions with clean and maintainable code
- Collaborate with Data, ML, MLOps, and QA teams to identify opportunities to improve our data architectures
- Define and drive the completion of new initiatives and features by removing blockers for the team
- Continuously improve the development practices through research, automation, documentation, and testing
- Share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team
What you need to be successful:
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems from inception to millions of users on AWS or other cloud providers
- Robust software engineering practices, testing, and automation are no secret to you
- Mastery in at least two programming languages: Java/Scala/Kotlin and Python
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform or other cluster management solutions on AWS or other cloud providers
- Hands-on experience building applications using one or more of the following big data frameworks or services: Spark, Kafka, Flink, Druid, ClickHouse, Pinot and ELK stack
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and a solid background in software engineering
What else would help you, but not required
- Knowledge in machine learning and data science
- You'll receive competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
- Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
- You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we can sponsor visas and support relocations.
- We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours.
- Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.