Triple for Numo
amazon web services
numo is a team of technologists who create software that has a positive impact. We look for unsolved problems in fintech, build products to address them, and spin these products off into world-class companies. We're funded in full by our parent institution, PNC, so we can do more with our ideas than just talk about them—we have the runway and resources to bring them to life.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer (a few, in fact) who want to be founding members of one of our well-funded, fast-moving startups, triple.
triple is building software that connects debit card users to the deals and rewards programs that actually matter to them. We're changing the way that consumers find their next product to buy and reward them for doing so, in real-time. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who wants to work in this rapidly growing $15B industry growing at 20% per year—and we have a company-making launch customer already signed.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll operate as a key member of our development team, working on backend services, helping build and refine this innovative enterprise platform with us.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years hands-on, professional software development experience
- Experience with Python, Node experience preferred
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and related tools
- Familiarity working in a distributed, microservices environment
- Good coding habits, including commenting and documenting code, test-driven development, defensive coding, planning for scale, etc.
- Experience building scalable products
- Experience working in a startup environment or architecting products from the ground up
- BS in Computer Science, or related education
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + great benefits (see pncbenefits.com)
- Work remotely, or at our great office space in East Liberty in Pittsburgh
- Opportunity to own equity in the triple product