Carex Consulting Group
Our tech-startup partner in the USA is seeking a fully remote senior software engineer. Their Application Team partners closely with product managers, user interface designers, and our other engineering teams to develop performant, easy to use full stack web applications which drive the workflows and decisions of their customers.
The Tech Stack:
- Python, Django
- TypeScript, React, Ionic
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka
- Kubernetes, GCP, Terraform
Who You Are
- Significant full stack experience designing, building and maintaining enterprise web applications.
- Understanding of responsive web apps and developing applications for multiple resolutions and devices.
- Experience working closely with product and account support personnel to help prioritize the best solutions to the largest problems.
- Experience designing and architecting systems to meet high standards of reliability and ease of use
- Attention to detail in work and ability to identify ambiguities in specifications.
- Able to effectively communicate ideas and concepts within your team, across teams, and throughout the organization, even with non-technical audiences, in both written and verbal forms.
- Willingness to work across the entire tech stack in a cross functional team to build end-to-end features.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with modern DevSecOps techniques: CI/CD, TDD, Infrastructure as code (IaC), etc.
- High proficiency with relational databases and ability to profile and optimize queries.
- Experience with progressive web apps that continue to work while offline.
- Mission-Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks; we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- 100% Distributed – work from anywhere
- Distributed work monthly stipend
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in Class Medical Coverage – 100% benefits and premiums paid
- Health Perks – Wellness reimbursement
- Educational Allowance – up to $1000 /yr
- Weekly lunch stipend