Huxley Banking & Financial Services
A stable research data management organization is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to work closely with a ciritical team that is leading the research community on moving, sharing and discovering data via a single interface. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will build applications with advanced identity management, single sign-on, search, authorization and automation capabilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work with an established organization building systems to enable and support interesting and cutting edge research.
- Be the technical lead for authentication authorization service.
- Implement workflows, talking to upstream identity providers, collect requirements and craft solutions to integration 1000+ providers.
- Hands on coding to augment existing systems with new features and re-architecting.
- Hands on Python development experience, ideally 5+ years.
- Understanding of single sign-on, SAML, and other identity management services.
- BS in Computer Science or related fields
- Lucrative 401(k) match
- 23+ PTO Days
- WFH Capabilities, Open to Remote Employment within US
- Local office in Chicago, will re-open post pandemic
If you are interested in joining this team, please apply to Abbey at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.