ation Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
Are you excited about developing new banking software applications for the cloud? Do you have experience automating quality assurance tests and processes? The Enterprise Cloud Platform team (ECP) is hiring a Senior Software Engineer - QA Automation for our new and growing team to help us build entirely new applications for JHA!
As part of the ECP team, you’ll be working on strategic development as we add and enhance new application features. As a Senior Software Engineer you’ll need to be able to be hands on and will be working with a top-tier team to define and drive our multi-application testing strategies using some of the latest tools and technologies. In this role, you’ll work closely with team leaders and other QA team members to help improve, and automate our testing practices. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a DevOps environment with our automation, business analysis, documentation, and development team members to ensure we deliver great, cloud-first applications with the highest quality and testing efficiency.
This position will be worked remotely within the US.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or Software Testing.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of API testing, using REST, Postman, SOAPUI, SOATest, and/or HPE UFT.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to attend meetings, training and or a professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience with Selenium, and JMeter, or similar tools like HP Enterprise Testing Center, Loadrunner, etc.
- Experience testing with SoapUI, SOATest, Postman, HPE UFT or similar API testing tools.
- Experience in .NET, MS SQL Server, MongoDB or similar databases.
- Experience testing with financial services products.
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps.
- Automated testing experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 suite and or applications.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.