amazon web services
If you join us, what will you do?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Jeeng, you will have a great impact on the product!
You will work in the AWS cloud on Scala auction applications, Java data processing projects, and Python serverless data processing and machine learning projects. These services work together to generate on the order of millions of ad bids per second, reliably and durably store user actions taken on these ads, and then close the loop by training new machine learning models optimizing for user engagement.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain the software and infrastructure powering a real-time advertising network.
- Design and implement strategies to increase the availability and reliability of the advertising network.
- Maintain and extend monitoring and instrumentation needed to manage the health of the advertising network.
- Integrate with and improve our DevOps systems running continuous integrations and rapid deployments.
- Respond to service outages in a timely manner.
- Integrate closely with data engineering team members to guarantee the persistence and correctness of auction events.
- 5+ years experience in similar roles or equivalencies
- Experience with Scala / Java (part of the job requires work in Scala, so if you are not familiar with Scala, you will need to be willing to learn it).
- AWS experience
- Web, HTTP, Internet Computing knowledge