Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you!
Jack Henry is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to develop cloud-first, microservice based banking applications. Our development team drives the UI/UX vision for many products. The team delivers first class applications for our SilverLake and CIF 2020 core platforms, our jhaCall Center product, and our enterprise mobile application Branch Anywhere. We are in search of a Senior Software Engineer that will help to lead the effort to move our applications to cloud first responsive web design and mobile applications.
This role will report to the Software Engineering Manager and will collaborate with other development teams, product subject matter experts, and our clients to build & deliver UI solutions for Jack Henry’s core banking products.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Completing product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolutions.
- Working closely on a team of Software Engineers and Business Quality Analysts.
- Providing both technical expertise and direction.
- Researching new technologies and developing new product solutions.
- Ensuring timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Mentoring other team members.
- Driving the vision for our cloud-first strategy.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with software development.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems and/or Computer Science.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience with Architecting Microservices
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- Experience with Application Security in a hosted environment
- Experience with Cloud Native Technologies including
- GitHub Actions
- CI/CD strategies
- HTML 5
- Angular and Single Page Application development
- Unit Testing Frameworks including xUnit and Jest