Location: Denver, CO or Remote - USA
At Moov, we’re empowering innovation by helping platforms and creators build payments solutions with ease and speed. We’re building a world-class product that simplifies the process of moving, storing, and accepting money. We believe that every software is becoming a payments company, and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
We’re a 100% remote company with people from more than 16 states, and we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace diversity, creativity, and equal opportunity.
Moov is building a new Integrations Engineering team to enable developers, customers and ISVs to integrate their third-party systems at scale. You'll help expand that ecosystem of partners by building products to advance the Moov Ecosystem.
As a member of the Engineering Team, you’ll:
- Design, build and maintain an ecosystem platform for Moov partners to enable and empower our customers
- Work closely with the Ecosystem team to build products with best in class software providers like GitHub, Slack, and Datadog
- Build Moov tools and process to enable rapid future integrations
- Work with the support of Product Management, Product Design and Engineering to tailor the ecosystems for customers
- Collaborate with other engineers while applying your technical skills to always learn and grow
- Familiar with automated testing, continuous delivery, and software quality across the software development life-cycle
- Expertise in Web technologies such as RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Expertise in Authorization and Authentication implementations such as OAuth & SAML
- Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development, Docker, Kubernetes, and Pub-Sub systems such as Kafka.
- Ability to help drive software velocity and quality improvements across Moov engineering using modern development tools and techniques
- Knowledge and expertise with MySQL or other relational databases
- Are able to move fast, build in increments and iterate. Have a sense of urgency, aggressive mindset towards achieving results and excellent prioritization skills.
- Experience running production services in public clouds
- 3-5 years of progressive experience of software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar field or equivalent
Bonus points if you also have:
- Knowledge of general ledger, payment systems, fintech, online banking
- Appreciation for open source software
- Experience working on remote-only teams
- Experience with mid-size organizations and startups
Moov is committed to building a supportive, inclusive community that allows people of all backgrounds to make a meaningful impact. We believe that building a diverse team is crucial to the success of our team and the quality of our products.
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.