30,000 ft Overview:
Working on a web based application that enables faster data-driven decisions by using positioning and visibility of product performance and characteristics data through a simple intuitive UI.
Develop new highly responsive features, especially centered around data visualization using React.js. Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of data Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. Design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions.
Capabilities of the product include, but are not limited to consolidated reporting and analysis, quick and easy reporting, product advancement and leveraging trial data and reporting to make and support marketing decisions. Capabilities of the product include, but are not limited to consolidated reporting and analysis, quick and easy reporting, product advancement and leveraging trial data and reporting to make and support marketing decisions. About 10K global users currently and growing.
Currently a team of 3 highly collaborative and very friendly and relaxed individuals who work together to come up quality solutions that follow best practices and allow for a maintainable product. An autonomous team who primarily works independently but pairs and mobs as needed for learning or solving complex problems.
Duties | Role:
This is a great opportunity to work with a strong experienced team. There are a lot of exciting problems to solve such as performance, data and reporting features. There is a lot of opportunity for both front-end and back-end work. The development team works closely across data teams and has a strong Product Manager who fully supports the team. Anyone joining this team will have a lot of growth opportunities and will be lucky to work with such an amazing group of people!
• Develop applications and services using the latest tools and technologies
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles Experience with popular React.js workflows (specifically Redux)
• Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team and Product Management.
• Perform unit and integration testing
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features
• Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code.
• Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions.
• Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and across the domain platform.