amazon web services
The Genesys Cloud Unified Communications (UC) team is looking for a talented software engineer for front-end web development. We build a cloud-based communication platform that is growing incredibly fast. The UC team works together to develop first-in-class, modern communication features in our product, Genesys Cloud.
As a Genesys Cloud UC team member, you will use our API-driven, AWS cloud microservice platform to deliver cutting-edge communication products to customers worldwide. You will help develop modern web applications, built with hearts, smarts, and the latest web technologies.
Still interested? Let’s keep going.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a strong problem solver with desire to make significant contributions.
- You are curious and keep abreast of new tools and technology.
- You have good written and verbal communications skills.
- You are a resourceful and detail-oriented developer.
- You can prioritize tasks and work independently when provided with relevant information.
- You enjoy and contribute to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empathy, and fun.
Would you enjoy working together to accomplish these goals?
- Develop new features for our real-time communication platform
- Work with modern front-end web technologies such as Ember, Angular, Typescript, Elm, and Web Components
- Help us evolve our platform to deliver features to customers faster and with fewer issues
- Contribute to our team-maintained continuous deployment pipeline
- Foster an inclusive working environment where every team member is positioned for success
- Learn from the team by participating in code reviews, direct collaboration, and open discussion of ongoing work
- Teach the team by participating in code reviews, direct collaboration, and open discussion of ongoing work* Work with the product organization and your team to plan and estimate projects
- Work with the UX team to develop engaging and user-friendly interfaces
Genesys knows the employees are its most valuable assets! Here are some of the perks that prove it.
- An open time-off policy and a management team that supports its use
- The ability to work from home or remotely as needed
- Working with a team committed to work-life balance
- An office with a door to help you focus and avoid distractions
- Annual budget for technical conferences and career development
So, that’s our pitch! If you are excited about a career at Genesys, we want to meet you!