amazon web services
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of components and services related to PureCloud platform Identity and Access Management. You will work in a fast-paced, startup culture, where our environment is one of continuous change, innovation and experimentation.
• Contribute to micro-services
• Understand Identity Management standards such as OAuth and SAML
• Design new software features through agile development practices such as chartering, story-mapping, and regular stand-up meetings.
• Implement new features, work with product management, and other developers to fix issues found in the field and monitor platform components.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• See features through deployment into production.
• Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
• Experience with software engineering in Java or GoLang
• Experience writing unit tests/integration tests
• Experience with synchronization techniques in stateless distributed systems
• Demonstrable understanding of scalability and availability in distributed systems
• Experience with Linux operating environments
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work experience
• Source control (Git/bitbucket etc.)
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
• Spring Framework
• OAuth 2.0
• SAML 2
• Amazon Web Services (EC2, Lambda, Dynamo, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.)
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.