The Digital UI Team at Genesys is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer who will primarily focus on web development and application architecture. Genesys Cloud is a cloud-based contact center and communications platform in hypergrowth mode. This team focuses on building compelling agent experiences and the architecture/frameworks on which the UI runs.
- Exposure to modern ECMAScript features will be needed (e.g. Promises, async/await, classes, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Extensive Exposure to one or more web dev frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, Ember)
- Knowledge of various state-management frameworks/techniques/approaches
- Experience working with browser JS APIs (e.g. DOM, postmessage, localstorage, etc.)
- Experience working with iframes
- You have experience working with design patterns and building composable software
- A version control tool and process (e.g. git and git-flow)
- Continuous delivery of cloud-based software
- 5+ years of experience in architecting
About the work:
- Help build our Agent UI; focusing on composability and quality architecture
- Help modernize some of the legacy UIs we have into modern frameworks and architecture
- Work with other development teams; assisting them with using any cross-team architecture and in-house frameworks we develop
- Work with product and UX teams to field requests and build generic solutions that benefit all our customers/stakeholders
- Help with continuous delivery, tooling, scripts, etc.
- Involved in all aspects of software development from design to deployment
Some of the benefits of working with us:
- Working with a talented, passionate team of developers
- Working with a modern tech stack (Cloud-based microservices platform, State-of-the-art webapp pipeline)
- Great culture (Weekly tech talks, meetups, workplace events/celebrations, movie outings, etc.)
- Team committed to work-life balance
- Ability to work from home or remotely as needed
- Annual budget for technical conferences and career development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least June 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.